Friday, April 4, 2014

Scented Wonder

I can't believe that summer has come to an end and we are already half way through autumn.  I've been busy over the past few months as my beautiful grandmother has fallen ill which means I haven't spent a lot of time on the Ponderosa.

Today I had an opportunity to do some work around the house and during some reflection time of sitting on the front porch, I gazed out over the rose garden (which is coming starting to come to the end of it's flowering) and reminisced on the beautiful display it managed to produce this season as I was either leaving or arriving home.

I just had to post some photos considering the last post was about designing it.  











It never ceases to amaze me the enjoyment that the Ponderosa provides me.   99% of the roses in this garden are wonderfully scented so you can just imagine the aroma that drifts through the air when there is a gentle breeze.

There is still room for a few more roses, and there are specific ones I am after and need to look quite hard to source them ... watch this space.

Happy living people


No comments:

Post a Comment