Monday, February 16, 2015

My Beneficial Peace Lily

I've never really been a person who keeps indoor plants, but decided I needed to look at adding some to the indoor decor.  I immediately jumped straight on  the internet to see whether there were more beneficial indoor plants than others.   I mean, if I'm going to enter into the life of indoor plants, then I might as well have ones that actually do something for our wellbeing.

I was pretty amazed with what I found and finally decided on a Peace Lily. Not only does it purify the air from toxins such as trichloroethylene, xylene, toluene and ammonia, which are commonly found in our environment such as building materials to nail polish to cleaning products. The peace lily also helps clean the air of acetone which is a chemical released by electronics.  


My peace lily sits in my lounge and I think it looks wonderful.






Some will say I might have taken the indoor plant research and little too far, but in this day and age, I'm happy to try anything that's going to help us.

Happy living peeps!!



No comments:

Post a Comment