Saturday, February 14, 2015

Stately Enderslea Revamp

Trademe has to be one of my best website!  I picked up these two enderslea (in fact I have four with a matching table).  The intention is repainting the set and having them on the outhouse deck overlooking the vegetable garden. BUT .... first thing is first ...  

I had to come up with a solution for my outdoor table on the front porch since I repurposed the chairs for my dining table, which I blogged about in COFFEE TABLE OR DINING TABLE.  

Solution for my front porch .. up cycle two of the enderslea chairs!  Simple as that.



Front view of the before and after

The detail of the chairs is amazing!!!

The finished product. 
These chairs look fabulous as you drive up to the house and are even better when you sit on them and look out on the front of the property.  

I used a black gloss and spray painted them black.  I'm really please with the final product!  One day I might find another set of chairs to fill this space, but until they are moved back with the rest of the enderslea set, they'll sit pride of place on the front of the homestead.

Happy living peeps!!



3 comments:

  1. They look absolutely Fabulous Del....You are so clever...Well Done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Diane. Wait until I finish the other two chairs and matching table :-)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete