Sunday, March 26, 2017

#pikitiaotera

For xmas I received a gift from my very good friend Sheryl Peters.  It was a memory jar, which basically is a large jar containing a couple of post it note pads, a pen  The idea is to capture a memory, then at some stage in the future, you open the jar and reflect back.  I thought this was such a wonderful idea!  

Over the xmas break I decided to introduce some innovation to my gift by creating #pikitiaotera on my social media accounts which captures the context of Sheryl's gift.  Why?  Firstly, I am not carrying the jar around with me!  Secondly and more importantly, someone told me that 2017 would be a year for opportunities for me, so I wanted to see just how many  moments I am able to capture ... using pictures which speak 1000 words.  Here's a snapshot of a few that I have captured.





 



I admit that I am not capturing a pic everyday, however I am enjoying the challenge.

Follow me on instagram #bungnut, snapchat #bungybut (not that is not a typo), twitter @bungynut or my facebook page Live Love Learn @bungynut.

Happy living peeps!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment