Monday, October 7, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Blossoms

I've had a pretty full on couple of weeks with my work and voluntary commitments so it was refreshing for me to have Sunday afternoon at home.  As an added bonus, we really have been experiencing some lovely weather so to enjoy Sunday afternoon at home in the sun was just awesome for me.

So .. what do you do when you have a sunny Sunday afternoon at home?  My husband and I decided to build a fence in the garden.  Unfortunately it's not quite finished as we need to paint it, so I'll save that story for another blog.

Although relaxing wasn't quite on the agenda for this day, I did manage to sit and admire the blossoms in the garden and made me reflect on my life.  It really is a nice time around the Ponderosa and just love it.







I must add that I did finish the day sipping on a nice glass of NZ sauvignon blanc :-)

Have a great day people!!







No comments:

Post a Comment