Friday, July 11, 2014

Live Love Learn

Yesterday we celebrated my daughters Aaliyah and Jayden's 19th birthday.  Upon reflecting on the up coming days of the event, I couldn't help but wonder where the years had gone.  I remember their birth as if it was only yesterday and still regard them as my babies, but they have grown into intelligent, responsible and loving young women.

My husband and I have had numerous conversations about life and the reality of our mortality as we grow older, but instead of writing about it, I think the below picture reflects what should be done.



Who knows what the next 19 years will bring for me and my whanau, but I expect us all to love each other, learn from everything and live every moment as if it was our last. 

Happy living peeps!!


No comments:

Post a Comment