Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Super Cake For A Super Hero

Every year I have been asked to make a birthday cake from a very special person for her wonderful son.  Every year is a new design so when I was asked to produce an Iron Man mask for her little super hero, I was more than happy to oblige.

As always, I'm keen to take on a new challenge, and decided to capture the entire process of putting the cake together. First thing was first though.  I needed to buy a mask to ensure I knew what the final product was suppose to look like.


My husband was extremely enthusiatic to help with this cake.  He came up with the idea of having LED lights placed inside the cake so that the eye's light up just like the real Iron Man.  He even went out of his way to ensure the edible paint was the right shade and painted the entire mask! 

I am really happy with the final result - especially when the eyes were lit up.

Happy living people!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment