Thursday, April 23, 2015

Art Deco Wardrobe Revamped

I am so impressed with how my daughters room has turned out, that I had to share the before and after pictures of her wardrobe. 

This piece of furniture was one of the first things to purchase for her as her room was the only bedroom without built in storage.  I found it on trademe and got a good bargin I must say.  The previous owners lived out in out in the middle of nowhere and were moving to Australia in search of better opportunities.

I didn't think it really suited the age of the house .. and had more of an art deco look, but it had two doors and more importantly a mirror :-).  It looked pretty good in the space but I wasn't really feeling the dark wood.

On goes 3 coats of annie sloan Pure White and the transformation was instant!!


BEFORE
 
 
AFTER
 
Although the room has had a make over as well, I think it looks 100% better and brightens up that corner of the room.
 
Happy living peeps!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment