Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Side Drawers Go Pink

So we are getting close to revealing Jayden's bedroom and part of the renovation is changing some of her existing furniture.  These bedside tables were in pretty good condition, but didn't fit with the colour scheme Jayden wanted.

You guessed it - they were painted with Annie Sloan Antoinette and sealed with clear wax.  This time I painted the handles as well.

Before

After

Both drawers completed with this small pot of paint
I must admit that I had some reservations about the colour but once finished the colour looks wonderful, even if the photo's don't give it justice.  (Note to self - work on my photography skills).

What I was equally surprised with is how little paint was used to complete them.

What do you think?

Happy learning peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment