Monday, April 18, 2016

My Room - Before

The renovations to our room are starting to get closer and I'm fairly excited on what that might look like. 

This bedroom is the biggest bedroom but with only one window it is quite dark. Being on the western side of the house it is also the coldest bedroom even with the fireplace.  

It has a built in wardrobe but the intention is to pull that down and place a walk in wardrobe on the southern wall of the room.  My thoughts will be to choose the same colours used in the rest of our renovations which should lighten the room.  The fireplace will stay but I am thinking of painting it.  In saying this, I have no idea what colour.





The furniture will be painted and there is even talk of replacing the window with doors opening out onto a private outdoor space.  Lets see what eventuates.

Happy living peeps!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment