Wednesday, February 20, 2013

An Old Bench Gets a Revamp

I can't believe February is nearly over and I'm thoroughly enjoying this beautiful weather we are having.

My husband is busy trying to build a new shed on the ponderosa, so I thought I'd get to revamping an old bench seat that I acquired on trademe over a year ago for less than $100.

The benchseat was looking a little worn, and it should because it has a few years on it.  I thought about sanding it right back and exposing the wood, but decided to go with a vintage green.  It's only paint and my motto is when or if I get sick of the look, then I can simply change it.

Before the make over

Revamped and Revived



With the new bench seat now in place there are a few changes to the porch that are needed until I'm happy with it, so will post the finished result soon.

Happy living people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment