Friday, February 15, 2013

Time Of Reflection

I love to travel to the east coast to Matarangi to spend some R&R either relaxing on the beach or on the boat fishing or water skiing or simply chilling with a magazine at the beach house.  That's exactly what we did this past weekend and it was fabulous!!!

I have to admit that the roads are a challenge and really aren't for those who are prone to motion sickness but the drive itself has the most spectacular views in the world.  

I personally enjoy the drive over as it allows me an opportunity of taking in everything I love about this wonderful country and makes me appreciate just how fortunate we are to have such beauty literally on our doorstep.








I often ask "where else would you be able to see and experience such beauty", and my answer is generally, all over Aotearoa.

Have a great day people.



No comments:

Post a Comment