Sunday, May 24, 2015

Photo Frames or Shelves

I know I haven't posted a lot during this month, but it's fair to say May has been challenging to say the least.  In saying this, I do have one post that I wanted to share which completes my daughter Aaliyah's room.

One of the walls needed something and I found some big photo frames I had in storage.  I knew they wouldn't be used in their bare format so decided to make some shelves out of them.  My husband whipped up the backs of them to ensure there was "shelf space" and I simply painted them .. with yip you guessed it ... Annie sloan - pure white and duck egg blue in fact.


Before
After

Each shelf individually


I love the finished result and these shelves definitely fill the wall space.  The hardest thing was for Aaliyah to decide what she wanted to display, which over time I'm guessing she will chop and change to suit her needs.

Happy living peeps!



No comments:

Post a Comment